Trying to run your own business can be terribly challenging. You have marketing tasks to worry about. Then there’s also product development, maintenance, production processes, and all sorts of other things to worry about. Don’t even get me started on the whole accounting process.
Why not try using accounting software?
We live in a highly innovative world. Many tasks such as accounting-related activities have now been automated to suit varying businesses’ needs. From tracking payments to invoicing, creating expenses reports and generating revenues, accounting software can help you manage all these things with much ease and convenience.
Here we have listed some of the best Accounting Software.
Well, they sure weren’t kidding when they decided to name the company “QuickBooks.” After all, they are the leading accounting software provider in many countries thanks to how “quick” their systems work. They cover a lot of accounting tasks such as bookkeeping, tax handling, expense tracking, and reporting, creating estimates and quotations, invoicing, and even bank reconciliations. Furthermore, automate most of what used to be the most tedious accounting tasks and give you results in a matter of minutes. What’s really special about QuickBooks is that they really value all kinds of businesses, even the small ones. It’s nice to know that a company as big as theirs are still looking out for their juniors.
- Checks, updates, and automatically performs calculations on all bookkeeping-related tasks making sure that all your books are accurately balanced.
- Tracks expense comprehensively, including sales tax deductions, and automatically categorizes them into organized groups.
- Reminds you of your bills and due dates so that you will never have to miss any of your payments, therefore, helping you avoid careless penalties. Automatic payment setup is available as well.
- Automatically backs-up your data on Cloud so you don’t have to worry about losing any data during power interruptions and device breakdowns.
- Offers round the clock assistance; US-based help center
- Allows progressive invoicing which means that you can get paid by increments for long-term projects.
- It lets you to snap receipts and record them on your expenses using your mobile phone.
- Free Trial – The company offers a 30-day trial which gives you access to most of the software’s basic services.
- Small Business – For small businesses, QuickBooks starter plan (Simple Start) is priced at $10/month. This gives you access to the basic services of the software. If you want a more inclusive package they also have the Essentials Plan at $20/month that allows you to manage your bills automatically and Plus Plan at $35/month which allows your project profitability. For flourishing businesses, their Advanced Plan at $60/month includes access to all of QuickBooks services as well as a special privilege to be part of QuickBooks Priority Circle.
- Freelancer – If you are a freelancer, you may also opt for QuickBooks’ Self-Employed Plan which you can get for only $5/month. It gives you access to their basic services that are perfect for self-supporting individuals.
As our top choice, FreshBooks is also cloud-based accounting software that prides itself in delivering more than what its users expect. They help users automate fairly difficult accounting tasks giving them more time to focus on more urgent things their business needs. The software has powerful features that can help any rising entrepreneur or small business meet their clients’ demands professionally. Bookkeeping, reporting, organizing, invoicing, and expense tracking tasks are simplified thanks to its highly innovative and fast features. Luckily, FreshBooks is very user-friendly. They offer software which they claim to be the easiest to use – even for accounting dummies.
- Easy to use software; be in command of the software’s functions in no time at all.
- Everything is stored on Cloud so you don’t have to worry about your data disappearing anytime soon.
- Acknowledged by many recognized, data-driven websites like Forbes, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and many others.
- The FreshBooks mobile app allows you to keep track of your cash flow even when you’re on the go!
- Bookkeeping, invoicing, and organizing expenses is overly simplified. You can even automate monthly recurring invoices so you have less to worry about.
- Free Trial – The company offers a 30-day trial with general access to their accounting software services.
- Monthly Plans – Choose amongst FreshBooks’ monthly payment plans: Lite, Plus, Premium, and Select. Lite, priced at $15/month, allows up to 5 billable clients. Plus, priced at $25/month (which is also their most recommended plan) allows up to 50 billable clients. Premium at $50/month allows a max of 500 billable clients. Lastly, if you project that you’ll be having more than 500 clients, you can choose the Select Plan and request a customized quote from the FreshBooks team.
- Yearly Plans – Pay for any plan annually and get a 5% additional discount.
Aside from the first two mentioned above, another forerunner in the accounting software industry is Sage – a cloud-based software that also specializes in meeting your accounting needs. It's the desktop app is just as easy to use as its mobile app that can be readily downloaded in iOS or Android devices. This means that you can conveniently take your work with you anytime, anywhere.
You may also access your books, reports, and other analytics through any device. Instead of hiring an entire accounting team, why not let automated accounting software do the work for you? Issue and track invoices, accurately balance your sheets monthly and create data reports that easily show you how your business is doing with Sage.
- Easily track your company’s progress thanks to a comprehensive overview of your company’s assets, liabilities, and monthly reports on the main page.
- Calculates taxes and other bills automatically so that you always get to pay on time.
- Add more users that can help manage your accounts while maintaining optimum security.
- 24/7 online assistance; reach the Sage team whenever, wherever.
- Gives you an in-depth understanding of your cash flow so that you can decide which necessary steps to take to grow your business bigger.
- Free Trial – The company gives new users a chance to try out their services for 30 days free of charge.
- Monthly Subscription Plans – The company offer their subscription plans according to the number of users who’ll be using the software. For single users, monthly payment starts at $48.75/month. Also, for 2 users, the price starts at $70.75/month. Further, 4-user accounts, monthly charges start at $128.25/month. These prices vary when Sage offers promotional rates from time to time.
- Annual Subscription Plans – Pay for your subscriptions annually and you won’t have to worry about the recurring monthly costs. Top ups are also available.
4. Clod ERP Portal
Are you looking for a cloud ERP portal?
Cloud ERP is a collection of different modules. ERP system can be used to manage business activities. Example of Cloud ERP system is accounting software etc. To get more about it visit RKInfotech website link.
The South African ERP landscape is transforming. On-premises ERP is falling out of favor and there’s a huge uptick in demand for hybrid and public cloud ERP solutions, most notably in the mid-size market, but also in the large enterprise space.
A recent Gartner report suggests 60% of mid-size ERP will be public cloud-based by 2024 for a whole heap of reasons. They define mid-size as businesses with revenues around R750 million up to about R15 billion.
It’s not just expensive to keep traditional, on-premises ERP systems up to date. It disrupts the business. And newer systems just keep getting easier to use by more closely following the user experiences of the app world rather than legacy business systems that required lots of user training.
- Used for business activity management
- To see more key features you can visit our website link
Price of any cloud ERP system depends on a number of modules you required in that system.
5. BQE Core
BQE Core allows you to streamline and centralize your work with a truly integrated and all-in-one accounting solution. Save countless hours with automatic bank feeds to reconcile accounts, run financial reports by class or individual projects or engagements to gain valuable insights. With project management, accounting, time and expense tracking, invoicing, and analytics all on one platform, you’ll get real-time insights at a glance with a customization dashboard so you can visualize where your business stands.
BQE Core also integrates with Xero, Quickbooks Online, MYOB and many more! Trusted by the user in 62 countries, with 23 years of expertise in Accounting and A/E industry BQE Core leads the way as a cost-effective, easy to you solution, enabling you to focus on the business, not the administrative bog down. Plus, stay connected to and run your business anytime, anywhere with Core app for Android and iPhone. BQE Core also offers 24/7/365 customer support so you always have a partner by your side
- Speed up cashflow with ePayments
- Write checks and reconcile bank accounts
- Easily manage vendor bills and purchase orders
- Quickly access general journal entries, registers, and your general ledger
- Save time by managing A/R, A/P, and all your other accounting needs in one place.
- Instantly reconcile accounts by connecting to bank and utility feeds all over the world.
- Get truly actionable insights with in-depth reports, a customizable chart of accounts, and more
Core pricing is role-based so you can build your user package to fit your business. No one size fits all or over-priced packages for features you won’t even use. Prices start at $7.95* for various modules
6. Invoice Home
Create and send custom invoices with Invoice Home. Choose from hundreds of unique templates to find the perfect look to match your business. Send invoices by email to customers instantly. Get paid faster by using one of the supported payment gateways. Easily keep track on invoices on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Hundreds of invoice templates
- Custom logo support
- Payment gateways
- Desktop and mobile support
- Copy documents for faster invoicing
- Switch between document types easily
Create $1000 worth of invoices for free every 30 days or $5 a month for unlimited invoicing.