Accounting receivable software is usually used for financial and accounting functions. The solutions range from single-input applications to check writing and bookkeeping to advanced double-input systems with general directories. Rich platforms offer additional characteristics such as inventory, fixed assets, invoicing, etc.
Receivable accounting software offers a lot that can be utilized for the automation of routine work, manual mistakes, the accuracy of your books, timely notifications to prevent penalties and more. In particular, growing companies need this type of software for good accounting quality.
In fact, this listicle of best account receivable software was also prepared for companies to manage their accounts with ease.
Account Receivable Software
1. Sage Intacct
In cloud financing leadership, Sage Intact is an innovative solution. The software automates the full billing and collections management process for quick, effective and automated AR management. This quicker money cycle enhances your company efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Sage Intacct provides visibility in real time through integrated and configurable dashboards, reports, graphs, and charts.
- You can even set expenditure limits in order to maintain budget compliance.
- The software reduces expenses and increase cash flows by enabling you to handle client communications effectively with organized and automated procedures.
- Enables you to send users settable records, assign owners to collect accounts to guarantee accountability and record all activities centrally.
To know the pricing details for this software you need to contact its vendor.
2. Sage One
Sage One is a cloud-based accounting and invoice management solution for small businesses. It offers a suite of key accounting, project accounting, management of costs and compliance management. Sage One manages all necessary paperwork and procedures such as price quotes, estimates, statements and invoices corporate payment.
- The solution offers integration with major US banks, which allows users to automatically import all payment transactions.
- By using this software, you can stay at the top of your stock levels and get all the inventory you need in one place.
- The product also provides cash flow forecasts that enable users to calculate future cash demands based on historical operations.
- Users can also use the Sage & PayPal accounts for making payments.
The software offers you a 30 days free trial or you can purchase it at $10/month.
Acumatica is an ERP solution that provides a platform intended for mid-size clients with an entire, real-time perspective of the company. Its embedded company administration applications include multi-company accounting and financial management, distribution, planning and control of production, etc.
- Accept payment of the PCI-compliant credit card with the flexibility to process manual fees, voids, and refunds.
- To support your recognizing requirements, you can use deflected revenue codes for individual lines of invoicing items.
- Acumatica accounts payable software tracks assignments for accounts and makes proper compensation & payment amounts.
- The software calculates sales and VAT taxes automatically and prepares tax reporting with ease.
You can contact the vendor of Acumatica to know pricing plans of this accounts receivable software.