Feedback is an important activity that contributes to the further growth of employees skills within an organization. It is also used in the performance assessment process by companies. Moreover, the feedback from several parties provides insights into different areas of professional expertise which can be enhanced via training courses or other methods.
The 360-degree feedback software defines individual strengths, weaknesses, and regions of enhancement that assist executives to develop their team members growth plans. In addition, this enables HR teams to identify requirements for employee training and planning sessions for inner or external trainers.
In order to manage and monitor the 360-degree feedback software, specifically designed solutions can assist you to automate this process so that it operates effectively and smoothly.
This guide helps prospective customers to discover the best solution for their 360 requests. So in this article, we will discuss the list of the best 360-degree feedback software –
360 Degree Feedback Software
1. Mettl 360View
Mettl 360View is a 360-degree performance assessment and feedback software that's easy to use & designed for small and medium businesses as well as teams within big companies. It is a strong platform allowing companies to obtain structured feedback from customers, staff, and executives through personalized surveys. This software is an intuitive solution for companies to gain a holistic view of staff, identify their training requirements and streamline succession planning.
- You can customize your dashboard to manage all feedback and their completion status.
- Participant feedback will be saved automatically ensuring a better rate of completion.
- Mettl 360View lets you upload bulk respondents or separately add surveys for efficient leadership.
- Provide feedback convenience via a mobile interface at any time.
The software offers a free trial & it has a pricing model based on the use and characteristics required so that you can contact its vendor and pay them fully in accordance.
Spidergap is a 360-degree cloud-based feedback evaluation solution designed for companies of all sizes. The software offers built-in templates or users can generate custom surveys to collect feedback. It gives feedback reports, highlights individual strengths and regions of enhancement. This solution provides individual branding alternatives that allow customers to add logos to their feedback forms.
- Give you full control in the process of customizing your questionnaire, report and e-mail templates.
- This solution enables users to scale 10-10,000 evaluators and add bulk respondents via Excel.
- This software contains a comparison table that shows the number of employees in each area.
- Appendix of the report provides users a full list of feedback with the present performance and required results.
Spidergap has a pricing plan based on the number of employee assessment which is starts at $88.78/employee for the group of 10-24 employees.
3. PeopleGoal Perform
The configurable platform of PeopleGoal enables companies to improve their commitment and workforce efficiency. It allows you to use target-setting methods developed by some of the world's fastest expanding teams.
PeopleGoal’s efficient management of performance leads you to defined well-understood expectations and builds a culture of honesty, transparency, and effective guidance.
- PeopleGoal has a very adaptable 360-degree feedback form building system.
- The software comes with a personalizable workflow building scheme which provides complicated procedures across performance reviews, 1:1 or multi-input conferences.
- Its one-to-ones (1:1s) allows you to facilitate periodic discussions among your team members, improve communication and develop a culture of action.
- The assessments and check-ins are based on all appropriate objectives and feedback information visible to executives and staff who can continue to plan careers and abilities with the development and training modules of PeopleGoal.
Use 14 days free trial or you can purchase it for one user by spending only $7/month.